Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just to add a little venting.......

Can I just say teenage girls are way too dramatic! What's with the mood swings, the freaking out over little things,the idea that they can yell at parents,the idea that they can pick and choose which rules they will or won't follow based on whether they "like" the rule or not and the totally unpredictable.........whatever!! I don't know what I got myself into having 3 teenage girls at one time. I don't know what Heavenly Father was thinking bringing these girls into my life at such hard ages,especially when between the oldest and the youngest I have 3 girls within a 13 month age range. Holy freakin' cow! What do I do and why was I given this calling in life?

OK--my ranting is over. I do love my girls. Most of the time they get along great. But when they don't, it comes out of no where and I'm not always equipped to handle it. But they can be so entertaining and helpful and sweet too. Today was just one of those days.........And in my bad reaction to it,I actually broke a cell phone (not mine) which set off a whole new set of "crazy" Aren't we entitled to be crazy right along with them? I mean,we are girls too.

hmmmm.......I feel a little better now!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Glad I came across yours! All I can say about crazy kids is that He'll never give you more than you can handle! He must have a lot of faith in you :) You're a great mom and I admire how you've adopted these children into your family. Hang in there!

Lindsay said...

I think teenagers are crazy no matter what, girls especially(I come from a family of 5 girls)! I get to see yours in a different light and they are wonderful girls! You have such a mix in personality that I'm sure it is hard, but you can do it!

Anonymous said...

are you sure you weren't describing yourself there a little ;) you should be well suited to the challenge since you have great insight to how they think and may behave. love you sweetie!