Friday, August 29, 2008

MY NEW OUTLET

I went to Grub Club for the first "real" time this week. For those of you who don't know--it's this awesome time once a month when some really fabulous women go to dinner! Holy cow--my kids just about died 'cuz I was gone for a whole 3 1/2 hours. I loved every minute of it. I sat by some fun "girls" We talked,laughed and vented. I got to know a few of them a little better than before. And they found out some stuff on me too.I must say, this is my new found love. I'm comitting to going every month now. What a great escape. My hubby even bathed the kiddos and put them to bed,it.was.perfect! I'm kicking myself for not getting into this sooner. I feel like I've missed out on some great possible friendships by passing every month.Let the fun begin!!

2 comments:

Owen said...

Bobbie! I found your blog through one of your comments! Welcome to blogging/venting/journal/communication to the outside world!! It was so good to see you come out to Grub Club! (Even though you were at the whole other end of the table!) GC is a MUST! Glad you discovered the beauty in a planned monthly GNO!!

Melissa and Trevor said...

I am glad you had fun at Grub club and that I got to sit next to you!!!