Thursday, April 30, 2009

WOW!

OK-I know I just posted this morning. But,wow! It's amazing when you are going through a trial and people come out of nowhere/everywhere to help. Especially in this ward. I hope we never have to move. We were reminded today how much we are blessed. How so many people give a darn! I was also brought back to reality--it could be worse. I need to suck it up and count my blessings. We are still having issues but some great things came out of this day. I have no doubt that it's because of the prayers and the fasting( I love that my kids voluntarily fasted with us). I have literally felt the love today. I love that there are people in my life that let me vent. I love that it's ok to feel sorry for yourself as long as you don't let it consume you. I love that my biggest desire today was to serve somebody. I love that even though it seemed that our whole world was turning upside down, I had a peaceful feeling. I love that my sickie is better. I love our friends that are willing to put their lives on hold to help us. I love that people show up without being asked. I'm feelin' the love people!!

No matter what you are going through, there are people who love you. There are people praying for you. There will always be somebody to help you, it's ok to ask and it's ok to accept it. Just accept it! People want to help. People want to feel needed and we all need the blessings.

I love that I learned something today!!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Wow is how I would describe you right now. You have the best attitude and HF will help you through this.

Tell me how I can help?

Stephanie said...

Glad you're in a good place! Sometimes is takes trials for us to see the blessings that are right in front of us. Hope things look up soon!

Stacey said...

You definitely have a great attitude! It seems like everyone is going through something right now whether it be financially, emotionally or physically. It is nice to have a forum to "let it out!"

Shannon and Jimmy said...

ok just started on my blog again and thought i would send you a shout that you are one of the most special families I know. Keep your chin up. We are in the greatest ward ever and the Birmans would do anything for you guys.