Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bring it on!





Yup,bring it on! I'm to the point now that He's gonna have to carry me, so I can handle it, right?? I feel like it's being dumped on right now. Does that mean things will be getting better soon???


So...as of today, our shop is closed! We have fasted, prayed, etc. So, the only thing I can go by right now is "He closes a door, He opens a window" otherwise, I'll go crazy!!! I know we need to have faith that this is all part of the plan-- the plan needs to hurry up and do somethin' else!


On top of it all, I was supposed to go in and help move everything from our shop to our house so they can still work here and try to get some moola comin' in but one of my sweeties blew that out of the water when he woke up sick this morning (YAY!) So now I'm stuck home feeling completely helpless AND useless.


So,I really NEED to start doing daycare to help out with the moola situation. Know anybody lookin'? I need to start selling stuff (anybody want a 2007 Tahoe, cheap??)


Because I'm desperate, I'm gonna throw this out there too--Mark is a mechanic, he does computer repair, computer networking, anything with alternative fuel (propane,cng,etc) on almost any vehicle. Give us a call, his schedule is pretty open.


So,off to the Father & Son outing tomorrow (which also happens to be my bday). Hope none of the guys get injured (seems to happen EVERY year)


I'm NOT asking for sympathy!!I hate to complain but if I keep it all to myself, I'll freakin' explode. This is alot to handle. I have been telling myself for weeks " others have it worse than me so I need to suck it up and stop complaining". But I realized that everybody is given their trials at their time. There will always be somebody worse off than you. That doesn't mean that your problem should be made to look like it's nothing. Because to the person going through it, it's something. Never demean your problem by saying "somebody out there has it worse" cuz you have it worse than somebody else too. I've always done that. Not anymore! (even though I know I'll do it with the next trial, it's just in me) It's OK to feel sorry for yourself once in awhile. It's called taking care of yourself, women have a problem with that! So,ladies join me.....say it (c'mon say it):

"my challenge is my challenge and it's ok to feel sorry for myself!!!"


Now repeat that 3 times and take a deep breath!

OK-now get back to what you were doing, I'm off to put on a movie for sickie and do yard work..........

1 comment:

Owen said...

I said it 3 times!! Thanks for the reminder. Keep yer chin up sista! If we need bbsitting,car repairs, computer repair or a positive outlook on life, we'll call you!