Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OK OK OK,we got it!

Yesterday we finally tracked down the form we needed for the judge,we just needed to get it in our hands. Then.....we went to the church so the kids could do their interviews for temporary recommends and found out that the ward clerk never tracked Kyra's records down. To be able to take her to the Temple we had to have her baptism date. But,there was no record of her in the system. So,of course I was totally stressing. We were actually discussing re-baptizing her! But,thanks to LOTS of prayers this morning we were able to get the paper for the judge AND find her in the church records.So.....the adoption is Thursday morning and the sealing is Saturday afternoon. The party is still on for 6:30 Saturday night for those of you that can come. Now,I'm tired! I've been running on adrenaline for 3 weeks trying to get everything in order. Now when I think of the list of things I have to do in the next 2 days for the party it just makes me tired and I'm taking the "I don't wanna!" attitude. But,it's done so I hafta! See you all on Saturday!

3 comments:

Owen said...

YAY!! Congratulations Bobbie!

Stephanie said...

Great news -- I'm sure you had some help from above so it would all come together so well!

Melissa and Trevor said...

that is great news! We will not be able to come to the sealing. Trevor has a scout campout and I have to get Cole to his soccer game. However, we will be there on saturday night! thanks.