Monday, September 22, 2008

It's been delayed

We heard from our adoption attorney today. There was a problem with our paper work and she has to re-file everything to the court. So,needless to say,the adoption will not take place this Saturday. I told her we already have the sealing and party scheduled for October 11th (which is at 6:30,by the way) and people are already invited.And we have people coming from out-of-state that have already bought plane tickets. So she told me she would try really hard to push it through so I don't have to call everybody to reschedule. So pray with us that she'll be able to get us a new court date BEFORE the 11th.I'll keep ya posted..........

1 comment:

Wendy said...

We will keep you in our prayers! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! We are excited to come back too! This area just isn't for us! We're a bunch of oakies at heart! We love your family too and cant wait to be a part of it again!
Talk to you soon!
Wendy