Thursday, November 20, 2008

Good news and ??

I got my test results back. My MRI on my ovary came back showing more cysts.I'm only bugged because I went through the claustrophobic horror of the machine just to find out I have more cysts.Why couldn't they be more clear on the ultrasound?? So, I have to go back for another ultrasound in January. Now I have to pick the lesser of 2 evils. Either I can continue getting painful cysts and having them checked on a regular basis or I can finish off my hysterectomy and go through menopause,yuck.
My breast ultrasound wasn't as positive. The first cyst they found 6 months ago is still there. But now I have 3 more "something" that aren't cysts. He gave me some long name for them but said they are basically lumps that they aren't positive what they are. So,he's sending me to a surgeon so he can review the test results and decide if he wants to biopsy them or not. YIPPEE!!
So once again--back to waiting...

1 comment:

Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase said...

Insist on a biopsy!! That's my advice :)

I have a GREAT surgeon who I referred Elizabeth to also. Let me know if you want his number!

*Charlene