Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm fine! We're fine!

I think my last post sounded a little like a downer! I've had a few people worried about me since they've read it. I was jsut venting. Alot of this blog is for memory sake (for me) not for pity (from everybody else)

Anyway..yes,money is tight,our job situation sucks! But..we are fine. We are hangin' in and praying and hoping.That's been our constant for 2 years. It just seems like lately it's gotten even tighter than it was so it's been a bit scary.

But..we have a home (for now) we have great kids who understand and try not to ask for too much and are willing to earn money to pay for their own extra stuff (which is a good learning experience) we've all learned to stretch a dollar and be grateful for what we have.

I actually feel our family has grown and become closer going through this. So,It's not all bad.

we.are.fine :)

No comments: